Sunday 14 July 2013

WORD AND PRAYER FOR TODAY SUNDAY 14 July '13

(Ecclesiastes 2:25).  [NIV]
To the man who pleases Him, God gives wisdom, knowledge and happiness, but to the sinner He gives the task of gathering and storing up wealth: to hand it over to the one who pleases God. 
PRAYER:  Dear Father God, in the Name of Jesus Christ, You Son, we want to thank You today for everything You do for us, in us and through us. We read yesterday in John 14:13-14 what Jesus told His disciples, namely that if we ask the Father anything in His Name, the Father will give to us. 
Thank you for Jesus Father God, that's why we know that we can come boldly to your Throne of Grace. I want to pour out my heart before You today Father, and confess my sins, my faults and also acknowledge my wrongdoings. 
Your Word says in Hebrews 8:12; 1 John 1:7,9 that if we confess our sins, the blood of Jesus Your Son cleanses us from all sin and guilt and (and keeps us cleansed from sin in all it's forms and manifestation). Thank You Lord my God, I want to thank you today for Jesus Who bore our sins in His own body. I want to give You all praise and honour and glory. I worship You Father God. In the Name of Jesus. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment