Friday 5 July 2013

WORD OF THE DAY:


PUT YOUR TRUST IN THE LORD:
(Psalm 118:5-8)
5. I called on the Lord in distress. The Lord answered me and set me in a broad place. 
6. The Lord is on my side: I will not fear; what can man do to me. 
7. The Lord is for me among those who help me; therefore I shall see my desire on those who hate me. 
8. It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.
Short prayer: Dear Lord God Almighty, thank You for this beautiful day that You have made. We are truly thankful for everything You do for us. Thank You that according to Psalm 91:11-12 You will send Your holy angels every day to guard and protect us. We give You all the glory Lord, and we worship You, in the Name of Your Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen. 
Photo by my son, Martin Heigan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment