12. Arise, Lord! Lift up Your hand, O God. Do not forget the helpless.
13. Why does the wicked man revile God? Why does he say to himself: "He won't call me to account."
14. But You, O God, do see trouble and grief; You consider it to take it in hand. The victim commits himself to You; You are the Helper of the fatherless.
15. Break the arm of the wicked and evil man; call him to account for his wickedness that would not be found out.
16. The Lord is King for ever and ever; the nations will perish from His land.
17. You hear, O Lord, the desire of the afflicted; You encourage them, and You listen to their cry.
18. Defending the fatherless and the oppressed, in order that man, who is of the earth, may terrify no more.