Friday 3 January 2014

POWERFUL PRAYER BY PASTOR JOHN HAGEE. / KRAGTIGE GEBED DEUR PASTOOR JOHN HAGEE.

Friday 3 January 2014. 
WORD OF THE DAY:
[Job 36:11]
If they obey and serve Him, they will spend the rest of their days in prosperity, and their years in contentment. 

Vrydag 3 Januarie 2014. 
WOORD VAN DIE DAG:
[Job 36:11]
As hulle luister en Hom dien, dan bring hulle hul dae deur in voorspoed en hul jare in aangenaamheid. 

Friday 3 January 2014. 
POWERFUL PRAYER BY PASTOR JOHN HAGEE. (Pastor John - Cornerstone Church, San Antonio, TEXAS.) - I found it on his website some while back, and decided to share this extremely powerful prayer with everybody early this year. 

Heavenly Father, God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. I come before you today as your child, seeking your divine favour. 
Lord God, Your favour surrounds the righteous. In faith believing I receive the favour of God now, in every dimension of my life. Let the favour of God rest upon every member of my family. Let Your favour rest upon our health, our finances and our relationships. 
Lord God, from this day forward I am going to receive the limitless favour of God - - supernatural increase, promotion, restoration, honour, spiritual victories, petitions granted and battles won - so I don't have to fight them.  
The favour of God is upon me; it goes before me, and therefore my life will never be the same again. In Jesus Name. Amen. 
 
(Indien enigiemand graag hierdie gebed in Afrikaans vertaal wil hê, laat my weet. Ek ssl dit met graagte vir u vertaal.)


2 comments: