WORD OF THE DAY:
And though your beginning was small, yet your latter end would greatly increase.
MESSAGE OF THE DAY:
1. English - (Amplified Bible Version)
1. And (Jesus) said to His disciples: "Temptations (snares, traps set to entice to sin) are sure to come, but woe to him by or through whom they come!
2. "It would be more profitable for him if a millstone were hung around his neck and he were hurled into the sea, than that he would cause to sin or be a snare to one of these little ones (lowly in rank of influence).
3. "Pay attention and always be on your guard (looking out for one another). If your brother sins (misses the mark), solemnly tell him so and reprove him, and if he repents (feels sorry for having sinned), forgive him.
4. "And even if he sins against you seven times in a day, and turns to you seven times and says: 'I repent' (I am sorry), you must forgive him. (Give up resentment and consider the offense as recalled and annulled)."
Woensdag 4 Februarie 2015.
WOORD VAN DIE DAG:
Dan sal jou begin gering wees, maar jou einde baie groot.
BOODSKAP VAN DIE DAG:
2. Afrikaans - (Ou Afrikaanse Vertaling)
1. En Hy het vir Sy dissipels gesê: "Dit is onvermydelik dat die struikelblokke kom, maar wee hom deur wie hulle kom."
2. "Dit is beter vir hom as 'n meulsteen aan sy nek gehang en hy in die see gegooi word, as dat hy een van hierdie kleintjies sou laat struikel.
3. "Pas op vir julleself. En as jou broeder teen jou sondig, bestraf hom; en as hy berou kry, vergewe hom.
4. "As hy sewe maal op 'n dag teen jou sondig, en sewe maal op 'n dag na jou terugkom en sê: 'Ek het berou.' Moet jy hom vergewe."
(God willing and by His marvellous grace and mercy, I will share the Word with you as often as I possibly can. / As dit die wil van God is en deur Sy genade en barmhartigheid, sal ek die Woord met u deel so dikwels as wat ek moontlik kan.)
Photo kindly supplied by: