Saturday 31 August 2013

JESUS, THE BREAD OF LIFE / JESUS, DIE BROOD VAN DIE LEWE

1 September 2013 
JESUS, THE BREAD OF LIFE:
Part 2.
1. English - (Amplified Bible Version)
[John 6:39-40, 44]
39. And this is the will of Him Who sent Me, that I should not lose any of all that He Has given Me, but that I should give them new life and raise (them all) up at the last day. 
40. For this is My Father's will and His purpose, that everyone who sees the Son, and believes in and cleaves to and trusts in and relies on Him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up (from the dead) at the last day. 
44. No one is able to come to Me, unless the Father Who sent Me attracts and draws him and gives him the desire to come to Me, and (then) I will raise him up (from the dead) at the last day. 
Part 3 will follow on: 2 September.

JESUS, DIE BROOD VAN DIE LEWE:
Deel 2.
2. Afrikaans - (Ou Afrikaanse Vertaling)
[Johannes 6:39-40, 44]
39. En dit is die wil van die Vader wat My gestuur het, dat al wat Hy My gegee het, Ek daarvan nie sal verloor nie, maar dit opwek in die laaste dag.
40. En dit is die wil van Hom wat My gestuur het, dat elkeen wat die Seun aanskou en in Hom glo, die ewige lewe mag hê; en Ek sal hom opwek in die laaste dag. 
44. Niemand kan na My toe kom as die Vader wat My gestuur het, hom nie trek nie; en Ek sal hom opwek in die laaste dag. 
Gedeelte 3 sal volg op 2 September. 

Photo by/Foto deur:  Martin Heigan. 



No comments:

Post a Comment