WORD OF THE DAY:
[1 Thessalonians 4:14]
For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will also bring with Him through Jesus, those who have fallen asleep (in death).
MESSAGE OF THE DAY:
1. English - (Amplified Bible Version)
JESUS WILL COME AS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT:
[1 Thessalonians 5:2-3]
2. For you yourselves know perfectly well that the day of the (return of the) Lord will come (as unexpectedly and suddenly) as a thief in the night.
3. When people are saying: "All is well and secure," and "there is peace and safety," then in a moment unforseen destruction (ruin and death) will come upon them as suddenly as labour pains come upon a woman with child; and they shall by no means escape, for there will be no escape.
Woensdag 9 April 2014.
WOORD VAN DIE DAG:
(1 Thessalonisense 4:14)
Want as ons glo dat Jesus gesterwe en opgestaan het, dan sal God ook die wat in Jesus ontslaap het, saam met Hom bring.
BOODSKAP VAN DIE DAG:
2. Afrikaans - (Ou Afrikaanse Vertaling)
JESUS SAL KOM SOOS 'N DIEF IN DIE NAG:
[ 1 Thessalonisense 5:2-3]
2. Want julle weet self baie goed dat die dag van die Here kom net soos 'n dief in die nag.
3. Want wanneer hulle sê: "Vrede en veiligheid." - dan oorval 'n skielike verderf hulle - soos die barensnood 'n swanger vrou, en hulle sal sekerlik nie ontvlug nie.
(God willing and by His marvellous mercy and grace, I will keep on sharing "End Times" with you as often as possible.)
(As dit die wil van God is, en deur Sy barmhartigheid en genade, sal ek die "Eindtye" met u deel so dikwels as wat ek kan.)