Friday 11 July 2014

LIFE AND JUDGEMENT ARE THROUGH THE SON / LEWE EN VEROORDELING IS DEUR DIE SEUN.

Friday 11 July 2014.
WORD OF THE DAY:
[Psalm 78:23-25]
23. Yet He commanded the clouds above and opened the doors of heaven;
24. And He rained down upon them manna to eat, and gave them heaven's grain. 
25. Everyone ate the bread of the mighty (man ate angels' food); God sent them meat in abundance. 

MESSAGE OF THE DAY:
LIFE AND JUDGEMENT ARE THROUGH THE SON:
Part 3. 
1. English - (Amplified Bible Version).
[John 5:30-36]
30. "I Am able to do nothing from Myself (independently, of My own accord,  -- but only as I Am taught by God and as I get His orders). Even as I hear, I judge (I decide as I Am bidden to decide. As the voice comes to Me, so I give a decision,) and My judgement is right (just, righteous), because I do not seek or consult My own will, (I have no desire to do what is pleasing to Myself, My own aim, my own purpose) but only the will and pleasure of the Father Who sent Me. 
31. "If I alone testify in My behalf, My testimony is not valid and cannot be worth anything. 
32. "There is another Who testifiies concerning Me, and I know and Am certain that His evidence on My behalf is true and valid. 
33. "You yourselves have sent (an inquiry) to John and he has been a witness to the
Truth. 
34. "But I do not receive (a mere) human witness (the evidence which I accept on My behalf, is not from man); but I simply mention all these things in order that you may be saved, (made and kept safe and sound).
35. "John was the lamp that kept on burning and shining (to show you the way), and you were willing for a while to delight (sun) yourselves in his light. 
36. "But I have as My witness something greater (weightier, higher, better) than that of John the Baptist; for the works that the Father Has appointed Me to accomplish and finish, the very same works that I Am now doing, are a witness and proof that the Father Has sent Me."

Vrydag 11 Julie 2014. 
WOORD VAN DIE DAG:
[Psalm 78:23-25]
23. En Hy het aan die wolke daarbo bevel gegee en die deure van die hemel oopgemaak; 
24. En Hy het manna op hulle laat reën om te eet en koring van die hemel aan hulle gegee. 
25. Mense het die brood van die engele geëet; Hy het hulle volop padkos gestuur. 

BOODSKAP VAN DIE DAG:
LEWE EN VEROORDELING IS DEUR DIE SEUN:
Deel 3. 
2. Afrikaans - (Ou Afrikaanse Vertaling)
[Johannes 5:30-36]
30. "Ek kan uit Myself niks doen nie. Soos Ek hoor, oordeel Ek; en My oordeel is regverdig, omdat ek nie My wil soek nie, maar die wil van die Vader wat My gestuur het. 
31. "As Ek van Myself getuig, is My getuienis nie waar nie. 
32. "Daar is 'n ander Een wat van My getuig, en Ek weet dat die getuienis wat Hy van My getuig, waar is.  
33. "Julle het na Johannes gestuur, en hy het vir die waarheid getuig. 
34. "Maar Ek neem die getuienis van 'n mens nie aan nie; maar Ek sê dit, dat julle gered kan word
35. "Hy was die lamp wat brand en skyn, en julle was gewillig om julle vir 'n tyd in sy lig te verbly. 
36. "Maar Ek het 'n groter getuienis as die van Johannes die Doper, want die werke wat die Vader My gegee het om te volbring, die werke self wat Ek doen, getuig van My dat die Vader My gestuur het."
(God willing and by His marvellous grace and mercy, I will share 'End Times' with you as often as possible. / As dit die wil van God is en deur Sy wonderbare genade en barmhartigheid, sal ek 'Eindtye' so  dikwels moontlik met u deel.)
  Photo kindly supplied by Martin Heigan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment