Friday 5 February 2016

BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT / GODSLASTERING TEEN DIE HEILIGE GEES.

Tuesday 23 February 2016. 
WORD OF THE DAY:
(Ephesians 1:17)
I pray that that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you spiritual wisdom and revelation in your growing knowledge of Him. 
 
MESSAGE OF THE DAY:
BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT:
(Mark 3:27-35)
27. "But no one is able to enter a strong man's house and steal his property, unless he first ties up the strong man. Then he can thoroughly plunder his house.  
28. "I tell you the truth, people will be forgiven for all sins, even all the blasphemies they utter. 
29. "But whover blasphemes against the HOLY SPIRIT will never be forgiven, but is guilty of an eternal sin."
30. (Because they said: 'He Has an unclean spirit').
31. Then Jesus' mother and His brothers came. Standing outside, they sent word to Him, to summon Him. 
32. A crowd was sitting around Him and they said to Him: 'Look, Your mother snd Your brothers are outside  looking for You.'
33. But He answered them and said: "Who are My mother and My brothers?" 
34. And looking at those who were sitting around Him in a circle, He said: "Here is My mother and brothers.
35. "For whoever does the will of God, is My brother and My sister and My mother."

Dinsdag 23 Februarie 2016. 
WOORD VAN DIE DAG:
(Efesiërs 1:17)
Ek bid dat die God van onse Here Jesus Christus, die Vader van die heerlikheid, aan julle die Gees van wysheid en openbaring in kennis van Hom mag gee. 
 
BOODSKAP VAN DIE DAG:
GODSLASTERING TEEN DIE HEILIGE GEES: 
(Markus 3: 27-35)
27. "Niemand kan in die huis van 'n sterk man ingaan en sy goed roof, as hy nie eers die sterk man boei nie; en dan sal hy sy huis berowe. 
28. "Voorwaar Ek sê vir julle: Al die sondes sal die mensekinders vergewe word, en al die lasteringe wat hulle mag uitgespreek het;
29. "Maar wie teen die HEILIGE GEES gelaster het, het geen vergifnis tot in ewigheid nie, maar is skuldig aan die ewige oordeel -"
30. Omdat hulle gesê het: 'Hy het 'n onreine Gees.'
31. Sy broers en Sy moeder het toe gekom, en terwyl hulle buite staan, stuur hulle na Hom om Hom te roep. 
32. En 'n skare het rondom Hom gesit. Hulle sê toe vir Hom: 'U moeder en U broers soek U daarbuite.'
33. En Hy antwoord hulle en sê: "Wie is My moeder of My broers?"
34. En Hy kyk rond na die wat rondom Hom sit, en sê: "Dáár is My moeder en My broers!
35. "Want elkeen wat die wil van God doen, díé is My broer, en my suster en My moeder."

(God willing and by His marvellous grace and mercy, I will share the Word with you as often as I possibly can. 
/
As dit die wil van God is en deur Sy wonderbare genade en goedertierenheid, sal ek die Woord met u deel so dikwels as wat ek moontlik kan.) 
Cell phone photo taken in our garden


No comments:

Post a Comment