Friday 5 February 2016

JESUS SENDS OUT THE TWELVE APOSTLES, Fourth section ... / JESUS STUUR DIE TWAALF APOSTELS UIT, Vierde gedeelte ...

Monday 8 February 2016. 
WORD OF THE DAY:
(Romans 1:17)
For the righteousness of God is revealed in the gospel from faith to faith, just as it is written: "The righteous by faith will live."

MESSAGE OF THE DAY:
JESUS SENT OUT THE TWELVE DISCIPLES, Fourth section ...
(Matthew 10:35-42)
35. "For I have come to part asunder a man from his father, and a daughter from her mother, and a newly married wife from her mother-in-law -
36. "And a man's foes will be they of his own household. 
37. "He who loves (and takes more pleasure in) father and mother more than (in) Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves (and takes more pleasure in) son or daughter more than (in) Me is not worthy of Me;
38. "And he that does not take up his cross and follow Me (cleave steadfastly to Me, conforming wholly to My example in living and, if need be, in dying also) is not worthy of Me. 
39. "Whoever finds his life will lose it,  and whoever loses his life on My account, will find it. 
40. "He who receives and welcomes and accepts you, receives and welcomes and accepts Me, and he who receives and welcomes and accepts Me, receives and welcomes and accepts Him Who sent Me. 
41. "He who receives and welcomes and accepts a prophet because he is a prophet, shall receive a prophet's reward, and he who receives and welcomes and accepts a righteous man, because he is a righteous man, shall receive a righteous man's reward. 
42. "And whoever gives to one of these little ones (in rank of influence) even a cup of cold water because he is My disciple, surely I declare to you, he shall not lose his reward."

Maandag 8 Februarie 2016. 
WOORD VAN DIE DAG:
(Romeine 1:17)
Want die geregtigheid van God word daarin geopenbaar - uit geloof tot geloof, soos geskrywe is: "Maar die regverdiges sal uit die geloof lewe."

BOODSKAP VAN DIE DAG:
JESUS STUUR DIE TWAALF APOSTELS UIT, Vierde gedeelte ...
(Matthéüs 10:35-42)
35. "Want Ek het gekom om tweedrag te verwek tussen 'n man en sy vader, en tussen 'n dogter en haar moeder, en 'n skoondogter en haar skoonmoeder. 
36. "En 'n mens se huisgenote sal sy vyande wees. 
37. "Wie vader en moeder bo My liefhet, is My nie waardig nie; en wie seun of dogter bo My liefhet is My nie waardig nie. 
38. "En wie sy kruis nie neem en agter My volg nie, is My nie waardig nie. 
39. "Wie sy lewe vind sal dit verloor; en wie sy lewe verloor om My ontwil, sal dit vind. 
40. "Wie julle ontvang, ontvang My; en wie My ontvang, ontvang Hom wat My gestuur het. 
41. "Wie 'n profeet ontvang omdat hy 'n profeet is, sal die loon van 'n profeet ontvang; en wie 'n regverdige ontvang omdat hy 'n regverdige is, sal die loon van 'n regverdige ontvang. 
42. "En elkeen wat een van hierdie kleintjies net 'n beker kou water laat drink, omdat hy My dissipel is, voorwaar Ek sê vir julle, hy sal sy loon sekerlik nie verloor nie."

(God willing and by His marvellous grace and mercy, I will share the Word with you as often as I possibly can. 
/
As dit die wil van God is en deur Sy wonderbare genade en goedertierenheid, sal ek die Woord met u deel so dikwels as wat ek moontlik kan.) 
Many thanks to Joseph Prince Ministries for this illustration, as a reminder that God is a good God, Who will rescue us because of His loyal love. (Psalm 44:26)



No comments:

Post a Comment