Saturday 6 June 2015

PSALM 71, second section... / tweede gedeelte...

Monday 8 June 2015. 
WORD OF THE DAY:
[Psalm 119:11,12]
11. Your Word I have laid up in my heart, that I might not sin against You. 
12. Blessed are You, O Lord; teach me Your statutes. 

MESSAGE OF THE DAY:
PSALM 71, second section ...
[Psalm 71:13-24]
13. Let them be put to shame and consumed who are adversaries to my life; let them be covered with reproach, scorn and dishonour who seek and require my hurt. 
14. But I will hope continually, and will praise You yet more and more.  
15. My mouth shall tell of Your righteous acts, and of Your deeds of salvation all the day, for their number is more than I know. 
16. I will come in the strength and with the mighty acts of the Lord God; I will mention and praise Your righteousness, even Yours alone. 
17. O God, You have taught me from my youth, and hitherto have I declared Your wondrous works. 
18. Yes, even when I am old and gray-headed, O God, forsake me not, (but keep me alive) until I have declared Your Mighty strength to [this] generation, and Your Might and Power to all that are to come. 
19. Your righteousness also O God, is very high, (reaching to the heavens), You Who have done great things; O God, who is like You, or who is Your equal?
20. You Who have shown us (all) troubles great and sore will quicken us again and will bring us up again from the depths of the earth. 
21. Increase my greatness (my honour) and turn and comfort me. 
22. I will also praise You with the harp, even Your truth and faithfulness, O my God; unto You will I sing praises with the lyre, O Holy One of Israel. 
23. My lips shall shout for joy when I sing praises to You, and my inner being, which You Have redeemed. 
24. My tongue also shall talk of Your righteousness all the day long; for they are put to shame, for they are confounded, who seek and demand my hurt.  
 
Maandag 8 Junie 2015. 
WOORD VAN DIE DAG:
[Psalm 119:11,12]
11. Ek het U Woord in my hart gebêre, dat ek teen U nie sal sondig nie. 
12. Lofwaardig is U O Here! Leer my U insettinge

BOODSKAP VAN DIE DAG:
PSALM 71, tweede gedeelte ...
[Psalm 71:13-24]
13. Laat hulle wat my as vyand behandel, beskaamd staan, verteer word; laat hulle wat my ongeluk soek, hulleself toedraai in smaad en skande. 
14. Maar ék sal altyddeur hoop en al U lof vermeerder. 
15. My mond sal U geregtigheid vertel, die hele dag U heil; want ek ken nie die maat daarvan nie. 
16. Ek sal kom met die magtige dade van die Here Here; ek sal U geregtigheid vermeld, dié van U alleen. 
17. O God, U het my geleer van my jeug af, en tot nou toe, verkondig ek U wonders. 
18. En ook tot die ouderdom en die grysheid toe - O God, verlaat my nie, totdat ek aan die volgende geslag U arm verkondig, aan almal wat sal kom, U mag. 
19. Ook is U geregtigheid, O God, tot in die hoogte; U wat groot dinge gedoen het, O God, wie is soos U?
20. U wat my baie en bange node laat sien het, sal my weer lewend maak, en my weer ophaal uit die watervloede van die aarde. 
21. Vermeerder my grootheid, en wend U om en troos my. 
22. So wil ek U dan ook loof met die instrument van die harp, U trou, my God! Ek wil psalmsing tot U eer op die siter, O Heilige van Israel!
23. My lippe sal jubel as ek psalmsing tot U eer, en my siel, wat U verlos het. 
24. Ook sal my tong U geregtigheid die hele dag prys, want hulle het beskaamd gestaan, want hulle wat my ongeluk soek, het rooi van skaamte geword. 

(DV. I will share some well-known and favourite sections of the Psalms with you, as often as I possibly can. /
DV. Sal ek sommige welbekende en gunsteling gedeeltes van die Psalms met u deel, so dikwels as wat ek moontlik kan.)

Many thanks for this beautiful picture presented to me by Rosan Marais. Thank you also that I will be able to use it for my blog. 






2 comments: