Monday 15 June 2015

PSALM 86.

Tuesday 16 June 2015. 
WORD OF THE DAY:
[Psalm 119:105]
Your Word is a lamp to my feet, and a light to my path. 

MESSAGE OF THE DAY:
PSALM 86.
1. English - (Amplified Bible Version.)
[Psalm 86:1-10]
A prayer of David. 
1. Incline Your ear O Lord, and answer me, for I am poor and distressed, needy and desiring. 
2. Preserve my life, for I am godly and dedicated; O my God, save Your servant, for I trust in You (leaning and believing on You, committing all and confidently looking to You, without fear or doubt.)
3. Be merciful and gracious to me, O Lord, for to You do I cry all the day. 
4. Make me Your servant, to rejoice, O Lord, for to You do I lift myself up. 
5. For You O Lord, are good, and ready to forgive (our trespasses, sending them away, letting them go completely and forever); and You are abundant in mercy and loving-kindness to all those who call upon You. 
6. Give ear O Lord, to my prayer; and listen to the cry of my supplications. 
7. In the day of my trouble, I will call on You, for You will answer me. 
8. There is none like unto You among the gods, O Lord, neither are their works like unto Yours. 
9. All nations whom You have made shall come and fall down before You, O Lord; and they shall glorify Your Name. 
10. For You are great and work wonders! You alone are God. 

Dinsdag 16 Junie 2015. 
WOORD VAN DIE DAG:
[Psalm 119:105]
U Woord is 'n lamp vir my voet, en 'n lig vir my pad. 

BOODSKAP VAN DIE DAG:
PSALM 86.
2. Afrikaans - (Ou Afrikaanse Vertaling.)
[Psalm 86:1-10]
1. 'n Gebed van Dawid. Here, neig U oor, verhoor my, want ek is ellendig en behoeftig. 
2. Bewaar my siel, want 'n gunsgenoot is ek; U my God, verlos U kneg wat op U vertrou. 
3. Wees my genadig, O Here, want ek roep U aan die hele dag deur. 
4. Verbly die siel van U kneg, want tot U, O Here, hef ek my siel op. 
5. Want U, O Here, is goed en vergewensgesind, en groot van goedertierenheid vir almal wat U aanroep. 
6. Here, luister na my gebed, en let op die stem van my smekinge. 
7. In die dag van my benoudheid roep ek U aan, want U verhoor my. 
8. Daar is niemand soos U onder die gode, Here, en daar is niks soos U werke nie. 
9. Al die nasies wat U gemaak het, sal kom en hulle voor U aangesig neerbuig, Here, en hulle sal U Naam eer. 
10. Want U is groot en doen wonders, U alleen is God. 

(DV. I will share some well-known and favourite sections of the Bible with you, as often as I possibly can. /
DV. Sal ek sommige welbekende en gunsteling gedeeltes uit die Psalms met u deel, so dikwels as wat ek moontlik kan.)
Many thanks to John Hagee Ministries for being able to use this picture. What a lovely way to illustrate Psalm 46:10. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment