Tuesday 16 June 2015

PSALM 86 contd... / vervolg...

Friday 19June 2015. 
WORD OF THE DAY:
[Psalm 91:15,16]
15. He shall call upon Me, and I will
 answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honour him. 
16. With long life will I satisfy him, and show him My salvation. 

MESSAGE OF THE DAY:
PSALM 86, cont...
1. English - (Amplified Bible Version.)
[Psalm 86:11-17]
11. Teach me Your way, O Lord, that I may walk and live in Your truth; direct and unite my heart, (solely, reverently) to fear and honour Your Name. 
12. I will confess and praise You, O Lord my God, with my whole (united) heart; I will glorify Your Name forevermore.  
13. For great is Your mercy and loving-kindness toward me; and You have delivered me from the depths of Sheol (from the exceeding depths of affliction.) 
14. O God, the proud and insolent are risen against me; a rabble of violent and ruthless men has sought and demanded my life, and they have not set You before them.  
15. But You O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in mercy and loving-kindness and truth. 
16. O turn to me and have mercy and be gracious to me; grant strength (might and inflexibility to temptation) to Your servant and save the son of Your handmaiden. 
17. Show me a sign of (Your evident) goodwill and favour, that those who hate me may see it and be put to shame, because You Lord, (will show Your approval of me when You) help and comfort me. 
 
Vrydag 19 Junie 2015. 
WOORD VAN DIE DAG:
[Psalm 91:15,16]
15. Hy sal My aanroep, en Ek sal hom verhoor; in die nood sal Ek by hom wees; Ek sal hom uitred en eer aan hom gee. 
16. Met lengte van dae sal Ek hom versadig, en Ek sal hom My heil laat sien. 

BOODSKAP VAN DIE DAG:
[Psalm 86, vervolg...
2. Afrikaans - (Ou Afrikaanse Vertaling.)
[Psalm 86:11-17]
11. Leer my Here, U weg: ek sal in U waarheid wandel; verenig my hart tot die vrees van U Naam. 
12. Here my God, ek wil U loof met my hele hart en U Naam vir ewig eer;
13. Want U goedertierenheid is groot oor my,  en U het my siel uit die doderyk diep daaronder gered. 
14. O God, vermeteles het teen my opgestaan, en 'n bende tiranne soek my lewe; en hulle stel U nie voor hul oë nie.  
15. Maar U Here, is 'n barmhartige en genadige God, lankmoedig en groot van goedertierenheid en trou.  
16. Wend U tot my en wees my genadig; gee U sterkte aan U kneg en verlos die seun van U diensmaagd. 
17. Doen aan my 'n teken ten goede; sodat my haters dit sien en beskaamd kan staan, omdat U O Here, my gehelp en getroos het. 
 
(DV. I will share some well-known and favourite sections of the Psalms with you, as often as I possibly can. / 
DV. Sal ek sommige welbekende en gunsteling gedeeltes uit die Psalms met u deel, so dikwels as wat ek moontlik kan.)
Many thanks to John Hagee Ministries for being able to use this very powerful picture for my blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment