Saturday 27 June 2015

PSALM 91, Second section. / Tweede gedeelte.

Sunday 28 June 2015. 
WORD OF THE DAY:
[Psalm 90:4]
For a thousand years in Your sight are but as yesterday when it is past, or as a watch in the night. 

MESSAGE OF THE DAY:
PSALM 91, Second section...
1. English - (Amplified Bible Version.)
[Psalm 91:9-16]
9. "Because you have made the Lord your refuge, and the Most High Your dwelling place,
10. "There shall no evil befall you, nor any plague or calamity come near your tent (house.)
11. "For He will give His angels (especially) charge over you to accompany and defend and preserve you in all your ways (of obedience and service.)
12. "They shall bear you up on their hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone. 
13. "You shall tread upon the lion and the adder; the young lion and the serpent shall you trample underfoot."
14. 'Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he knows and understands My Name (has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness - trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake him, no, never.)
15. 'He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honour him. 
16. 'With long life will I satisfy him and show him My salvation.'"

Sondag 28 Junie 2015.
WOORD VAN DIE DAG:
[Psalm 90:4]
Want duisend jaar is in U oë soos die dag van gister as dit verbyskiet, en soos 'n nagwaak.  

BOODSKAP VAN DIE DAG:
PSALM 91, Tweede gedeelte...
2. Afrikaans - (Ou Afrikaanse Vertaling.)
[Psalm 91:9-16]
9. "Want U, Here, is my toevlug. Die Allerhoogste het jy jou beskutting gemaak. 
10. "Geen onheil sal jou tref, en geen plaag naby jou tent kom nie;
11. "Want Hy sal Sy engele aangaande jou bevel gee, om jou te bewaar op al jou weë. 
12. "Hulle sal jou op die hande dra, sodat jy jou voet teen geen klip stamp nie. 
13. "Op die leeu en die adder sal jy trap, die jong leeu en die slang vertrap."
14. 'Omdat hy My liefhet' sê God, 'Daarom sal Ek hom red; Ek sal hom beskerm omdat hy My Naam ken. 
15. 'Hy sal My aanroep, en Ek sal hom verhoor; in die nood sal Ek by hom wees; Ek sal hom uitred en eer aan hom gee. 
16. 'Met lengte van dae sal Ek hom versadig, en Ek sal hom My heil laat sien.'"

(DV. I will share some well-known and favourite sections of the Psalms with you, as often as I possibly can. /
DV. Sal ek sommige welbekende en gunsteling gedeeltes uit die Psalms met u deel, so dikwels as wat ek moontlik kan.)


No comments:

Post a Comment