Tuesday 30 June 2015

PSALM 94.

Wednesday 1 July 2015. 
WORD OF THE DAY:
[Psalm 95:1]
O come, let us sing to the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the Rock of our salvation!

MESSAGE OF THE DAY:
[Psalm 94:17-23]
17. Unless the Lord had been my help, I would soon have dwelt in (the land where there is) silence. 
18. When I said: "My foot is slipping," Your mercy and loving-kindness, O Lord, held me up.  
19. In the multitude of my (anxious) thoughts within me, Your comforts cheer and delight my soul!
20. Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with You - they who frame and hide their unrighteous doings under (the sacred name of) law?
21. They band themselves together against the life of the (consistently) righteous and condemn the innocent to death.  
22. But the Lord Has become my High Tower and Defense, and my God the Rock of my refuge. 
23. And He will turn back upon them their own iniquity and will wipe them out by means of their own wickedness; the Lord our God will wipe them out.  

[Psalm 94:
Woensdag 1 Julie 2015.
WOORD VAN DIE DAG:
[Psalm 95:1]
Kom, laat ons jubel tot eer van die Here, laat ons juig ter ere van die rots van ons heil!

BOODSKAP VAN DIE DAG:
[Psalm 94:17-23]
17. As die Here vir my nie 'n hulp was nie, dan het my siel gou in die stilte gewoon. 
18. As ek dink: "My voet wankel." - dan ondersteun U goedertierenheid my, O Here!
19. As my gedagtes binne-in my vermenigvuldig, dan verkwik U vertroostinge my siel. 
20. Het die regterstoel wat onheil stig, met U gemeenskap; wat moeite versin teen die insettinge in?
21. Hulle bestorm die lewe van die reverdige en veroordeel onskuldige bloed. 
22. Maar die Here is 'n Rotsvesting vir my, en my God die rots van my toevlug.  
23. En Hy laat hulle onregverdigheid op hulle terugkeer, en verdelg hulle in hulle boosheid; die Here onse God verdelg hulle. 

(DV. I will share some well-known and favourite sections of the Psalms with you, as often as I possibly can. /
DV. Sal ek sommige welbekende en gunsteling gedeeltes uit die Psalms met u deel, so dikwels as wat ek moontlik kan.)

Cell phone photo taken inside our house. 
 

4 comments: