Tuesday 9 June 2015

PSALM 73.

Saturday 13 June 2015. 
WORD OF THE DAY:
[Psalm 72:13,14]
13. He will spare the poor and needy, and will save the souls of the needy.  
14. He will redeem their life from oppression and violence; and precious shall be their blood in His sight. 

MESSAGE OF THE DAY:
PSALM 73.
1. English - (New English Translation.)
23. But I am continually with You; You hold my right hand.  
24. You guide me with Your wise advice and then You will lead me to a position of honour. 
25. Whom do I have in heaven but You? I desire no One but You on earth. 
26. My flesh and my heart may grow weak, but God always protects my heart and gives me stability. 
27. Yes, look! Those far from You die; You destroy everyone who is unfaithful to You. 
28. But as for me, God's presence is all I need. I have made the Sovereign Lord my shelter, as I declare all the things You Have done. 
 
Saterdag 13 Junie 2015. 
WOORD VAN DIE DAG:
[Psalm 72:13,14]
13. Hy sal Hom ontferm oor die arme en behoeftige, en die siele van die behoeftiges sal Hy red. 
14. Hy sal hulle siel verlos van verdrukking en geweld, en hulle bloed sal kosbaar wees in Sy oë. 

BOODSKAP VAN DIE DAG:
PSALM 73. 
1. Afrikaans - (Ou Afrikaanse Vertaling.)
[Psalm 73:23-28]
23. Nogtans is ek altyddeur by U; U het my regterhand gevat. 
24. U sal my lei deur U raad en my daarna in heerlikheid opneem. 
25. Wie het ek buiten U in die hemel? Buiten U begeer ek ook niks op die aarde nie. 
26. Al beswyk my vlees en my hart - God is die rots van my hart en my deel tot in ewigheid. 
27. Want kyk, die wat hulle ver van af hou, vergaan; roei almal uit wat van afhoereer. 
28. Maar wat my aangaan, dit is vir my goed  om naby God te wees; in die Here Here het ek my toevlug gestel, om al U werke te vertel. 

(DV. I will share some well-known and favourite sections of the Psalms with you, as often as I possibly can. /
DV. Sal ek sommige welbekende en gunsteling gedeeltes uit die Psalms met u deel, so dikwels as wat ek moontlik kan.) 

Cell phone photo taken in our porch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment