Tuesday 8 September 2015

PSALM 139, Second section ...

Saturday 19 September 2015. 
WORD OF THE DAY:
(Psalm 139:23)
Examine me and probe my thoughts! Test me, and know my concerns!

MESSAGE OF THE DAY:
PSALM 139, Second section ...
1. English - (New English Translation).
(Psalm 139:13-24)
13. Certainly You made my mind and heart; You wove me together in my mother's womb. 
14. I will give You thanks because Your deeds are awesome and amazing, You knew me thoroughly; 
15. My bones were not hidden from You when I was made in secret and sewed together in the depth of the earth.  
16. Your eyes saw me when I was inside the womb. All the days ordained for me were recorded in Your scroll before one of them came into existence. 
17. How difficult it is for me to fathom Your thoughts about me, O God! How vast is the sum total!
18. If I tried to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand. Even if I finished counting them, I would still have to contend with You. 
19. If only You would kill the wicked, O God! Get away from me you violent men! 
20. They rebel against You and act deceitfully; Your enemies lie. 
21. O Lord, do I not hate those who hate You, and despise those who oppose You?
22. I absolutely hate them, they have become my enemies!  
23. Examine me and probe my thoughts! Test me, and know my concerns! 
24. See if there is any idolatrous tendency in me, and lead me in the reliable ancient path! 

Saterdag 19 September 2015.
WOORD VAN DIE DAG:
(Psalm 139:23) 
Deurgrond my O God, en ken my hart; toets my en ken my gedagtes. 

BOODSKAP VAN DIE DAG:  
PSALM 139, Tweede gedeelte ...
2. Afrikaans - (Ou Afrikaanse Vertaling)
(Psalm 139:13-24)
13. Want Ú het my niere gevorm, my in my moeder se skoot geweef. 
14. Ek loof U, omdat ek so vreeslik wonderbaar is; wonderbaar is U werke! En my siel weet dit alte goed. 
15. My gebeente was vir U nie verborge toe ek in die geheim gemaak is nie, kunstig geweef in die dieptes van die aarde. 
16. U oë het my ongevormde klomp gesien; en in U boek is hulle almal opgeskrywe: dae dat alles bepaal was, toe nog geeneen van hulle daar was nie. 
17. Hoe kosbaar is dan vir my U gedagtes, O God! Hoe geweldig is hulle volle som nie!
18. Wil ek hulle tel, hulle is meer as die sand; word ek wakker, dan is ek nog by U. 
19. O God, as U tog maar die goddelose wou ombring! En julle manne van bloed, gaan van my af weg. 
20. Hulle wat arglistig teen U spreek, U Naam ydelik verhef - U teëstanders!
21. Here, sou ek dié nie haat wat vir U haat, en 'n afsku hê van die wat teen U opstaan nie? 
22. Ek haat hulle met 'n volkome haat; vyande is hulle vir my!
23. Deurgrond my, O God, en ken my hart; toets my en ken my gedagtes;
24. En kyk of daar by my 'n weg is van smart, en lei my op die ewige weg!

(DV. I will share some well-known and favourite sections of the Psalms with you, as often as I possibly can. /
DV. Sal ek sommige welbekende en gunsteling gedeeltes uit die Psalms met u deel, so dikwels as wat ek moontlik kan)
Many thanks to Kenneth Copeland Ministries for this very powerful statement. 


No comments:

Post a Comment