Saturday 12 September 2015

PSALM 144.

Monday 14 September 2015.
WORD OF THE DAY:
(Psalm 145:1)
A Psalm of David. I will extol You, my God, O King; and I will bless Your Name forever and ever (with grateful, affectionate praise).

MESSAGE OF THE DAY:
PSALM 144.
English - (Amplified Bible Version).
Psalm 144:1-9)
1. Blessed be the Lord, my Rock and my keen and firm Strength, Who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight -
2. My Steadfast Love and my Fortress, my High Tower and my Deliverer, my Shield and He in Whom I trust and take refuge, Who subdues my people under me. 
3. Lord, what is man that You take notice of him? Or (the) son of man that You take account of him? 
4. Man is like vanity and a breath; his days are as a shadow that passes away. 
5. Bow Your heavens, O Lord, and come down; touch the mountains and they shall smoke. 
6. Cast forth lightning and scatter (my enemies); send out arrows and embarrass and frustrate them. 
7. Stretch out Your hand from above; rescue me and deliver me out of great waters, from the hands of hostile aliens (tribes around us),
8. Whose mouths speak deceit, and whose right hands are right hands (raised in taking) fraudulent oaths. 
9. I will sing a new song to You, O God; upon a harp, an instrument of ten strings, will I offer praises to You. 

Maandag 14 September 2015. 
WOORD VAN DIE DAG:
(Psalm 145:1)
'n Loflied van Dawid. Alef. O my God, O Koning, ek wil U verhoog en U Naam loof vir ewig en altyd. 

BOODSKAP VAN DIE DAG:
PSALM 144.
Afrikaans - (Ou Afrikaanse Vertaling).
(Psalm 144:1-9)
1. 'n Psalm van Dawid. Geloofd sy die Here, my rots, wat my hande leer om te veg, my vingers om oorlog te voer -
2. My Goedertierenheid en my Bergvesting, my Skans en my Redder, my Skild, en die Een by wie ek skuil, wat my volk aan my onderwerp. 
3. O Here, wat is die mens dat U hom ken, die mensekind dat U op hom ag gee?
4. Die mens is soos die nietigheid; sy dae is soos 'n vlugtige skaduwee. 
5. Buig U hemele, O Here, en daal neer; raak die berge aan, dat hulle rook!
6. Slinger bliksems en verstrooi hulle; stuur U pyle uit, en verwar hulle! 
7. Strek uit die hoogte U hande uit; ruk my uit, en red my uit groot waters, uit die hand van vreemdes. 
8. Wie se mond leuens spreek, en wie se regterhand 'n regterhand van bedrog is. 
9. O God, ek wil 'n nuwe lied sing tot U eer, op die tiensnarige harp wil ek U psalmsing. 

(DV. I will share some well-known and favourite sections of the Psalms with you, as often as I possibly can. /
DV. Sal ek sommige welbekende en gunsteling gedeeltes uit die Psalms met u deel, so dikwels as wat ek moontlik kan).
Many thanks to John Hagee Ministries, for being able to use this photo, plus the powerful Word. 

No comments:

Post a Comment