Saturday 12 September 2015

PSALM 146.

Thursday 24 September 2015.
WORD OF THE DAY:
(Psalm 141:1-3)
1. O Lord, I cry out to You. Come quickly to me! Pay attention when I cry out to You!
2. May You accept my prayer like incense, my uplifted hands like the evening offering! 
3. O Lord, place a guard on my mouth! 
Protect the opening of my lips!

MESSAGE OF THE DAY:
PSALM 146.
English - (Amplified Bible Version).
Psalm 146:1-10)
1. Praise the Lord! (Hallelujah!) Praise the Lord, O my soul!
2. While I live will I praise the Lord; I will sing praises to my God while I have any being. 
3. Put not your trust jn princes, in a son of man, in whom there is no help. 
4. When his breath leaves him, he returns to his earth; in that very day his (previous) thoughts, plans and purposes perish. 
5. Happy (blessed, fortunate, enviable) is he who has the God of (special revelation to) Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God. 
6. Who made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, Who keeps truth and is faithful forever.  
7. Who executes justice for the oppressed, Who gives food for the hungry. The Lord sets free the prisoners, 
8. The Lord opens the eyes of the blind, the Lord lifts up those who are bowed down, the Lord loves the (uncompromisingly) righteous, (those upright in heart and in right standing with Him).
9. The Lord protects and preserves the strangers and temporary residents, He upholds the fatherless and the widow and sets them upright, but the way of the wicked He makes crooked (turns upside down and brings to ruin.)
10. The Lord shall reign forever, even Your God, O Zion, from generation to generation. Praise the Lord! (Hallelujah!)

Donderdag 24 September 2015. 
WOORD VAN DIE DAG:
(Psalm 141:1-3)
1. 'n Psalm van Dawid. Here, ek roep U aan; kom tog gou na my toe! Luister na my stem as ek U aanroep!
2. Laat my gebed soos reukwerk voor U aangesig staan, die opheffing van my hande soos die aandoffer. 
3. Here, stel 'n wag voor my mond, bewaar die deur van my lippe. 

BOODSKAP VAN DIE DAG:
PSALM 146.
Afrikaans - (Ou Afrikaanse Vertaling).
(Psalm 146:1-10)
1. Halleluja! Loof die Here, O my siel!
2. Ek wil die Here prys solank as ek lewe; ek wil psalmsing tot eer van my God solank ek nog daar is. 
3. Vertrou nie op prinse, op die mensekind by wie geen heil is nie. 
4. Sy gees gaan uit, hy keer terug na sy aarde toe; op daardie dag is dit met sy planne gedaan. 
5. Welgeluksalig is hy wat die God van Dawid het as sy hulp, wie se hoop is op die Here sy God. 
6. Wat hemel en aarde gemaak het, die see en alles wat daarin is; wat trou bly tot in ewigheid;
7. Wat aan die verdruktes reg doen, wat aan die hongeriges brood gee. Die Here maak die gevangenis los. 
8. Die Here open die oë van die blindes; die Here rig die wat geboë is op; die Here het die regverdiges lief.  
9. Die Here behoed die vreemdelinge; Hy rig wees en weduwee weer op; maar die weg van die goddelose maak Hy krom. 
10. Die Here is vir ewig Koning; jou God O Sion, is van geslag tot geslag. 

(DV. I will share some well-known and favourite sections of the Psalms with you, as often as I possibly can. /
DV. Sal ek sommige welbekende en gunsteling gedeeltes uit die Psalms met u deel, so dikwels as wat ek moontlik kan).
   
Cell phone photo, taken in our garden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment