Thursday 5 September 2013

JESUS, THE BREAD OF LIFE / JESUS, DIE BROOD VAN DIE LEWE.

5 September 2013
JESUS, THE BREAD OF LIFE:
Part 6.
1. English - (Amplified Bible Version)
[John 6:56-59]
56. "He who feeds on My flesh and drinks My blood, dwells continually in Me, and I [in like manner dwell continually] in him. 
57. "Just as the living Father sent Me and I Iive by [through, because of] the Father, even so whoever continues to feed on Me [whoever takes Me for his food and is nourished by Me] shall [in his turn] live through and because of Me. 
58. "This is the Bread that came down from heaven. It is not like the manna which your forefathers ate, and yet died; he who takes this Bread for his food shall live forever."
59. He said these things in a synagogue while He was teaching at Capernaum. 
Part 7 will follow tomorrow. 

JESUS, DIE BROOD VAN DIE LEWE:
Gedeelte 6. 
2. Afrikaans - (Ou Afrikaanse Vertaling)
[Johannes 6:56-59]
56. "Wie My vlees eet en My bloed drink, bly in My en Ek in hom. 
57. "Soos die lewende Vader My gestuur het, en Ek deur die Vader lewe, so sal hy wat My eet, ook deur My lewe. 
58. "Dit is die Brood wat uit die hemel neergedaal het - nie soos julle vaders die manna geëet en gesterwe het nie; wie hierdie Brood eet, sal tot in ewigheid lewe."
59. Hierdie dinge het Hy gesê in die sinagoge toe Hy in Kapérnaüm onderrig gegee het. 
Gedeelte 7 sal môre volg. 

Photo by / Foto deur: Martin Heigan. 


No comments:

Post a Comment