Saturday 14 September 2013

JESUS IS IN THE FATHER AND FATHER IN HIM / JESUS IS IN DIE VADER EN DIE VADER IN HOM.

14 September 2013.
JESUS IS IN THE FATHER AND THE FATHER IN HIM:
Part 3.
1. English - (Amplified Bible Version)
[John 14:12-14]
12. "I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, of anyone steadfastly believes in Me, he will himself be able to do the things that I do; and he will do even greater things than these, because I go to the Father. 
13. "And I will do (I Myself will grant) whatever you ask in My Name (as presenting all that I Am) so that the Father may be glorified and extolled in (through) the Son. 
14. "(Yes) I will grant (I Myself will do for you) whatever you shall ask in My Name (as presenting all that I Am)."

JESUS IS IN DIE VADER EN DIE VADER IN HOM:
Gedeelte 3.
2. Afrikaans - (Ou Afrikaanse Vertaling)
[Johannes 14:12-14]
12. "Voorwaar, voorwaar Ek sĂȘ vir julle, wie in My glo - die werke wat Ek doen, sal hy ook doen; en hy sal groter werke doen as dit, omdat Ek na My Vader gaan. 
13. "En wat julle ookal in My Naam mag vra, dit sal Ek doen, sodat die Vader in die Seun verheerlik mag word. 
14. "As julle iets in My Naam vra, sal Ek dit doen."

Photo by / Foto deur: Martin Heigan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment