Sunday 22 September 2013

THE COMFORTER, THE HOLY SPIRIT / DIE TROOSTER, DIE HEILIGE GEES

Due to unforseen circumstances I had to go away for a few days, but God willing and by His grace I will continue with my daily "Blog" now, to the best of my ability.

22 September 2013. 
THE COMFORTER, THE HOLY SPIRIT:
Part 2. 
1. English - (Amplified Bible Version)
[John 14-25-26]
25. "I have told you these things while I Am still with you. 
26. "But the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My Name (in My place, to represent Me, and act on My behalf.) He will teach you all things. And He will cause you to recall (will remind you of, bring to your remembrance) everything I have told you."
[1 Thessalonians 5:19]
Do not quench (suppress or subdue) the (Holy) Spirit. 
God willing and by His grace, part 3 will follow tomorrow.  

As gevolg van onvoorsiene omstandighede, moes ek weggaan vir 'n paar dae, maar as God wil en deur Sy genade sal ek nou voortgaan met my daaglikse "blog" tot die beste van my vermoë. 

DIE TROOSTER, DIE HEILIGE GEES:
Gedeelte 2.
2. Afrikaans - (Ou Afrikaanse Vertaling)
[Johannes 14:25-26]
25. "Dit het Ek tot julle gespreek, terwyl Ek by julle bly;
26. "Maar die Trooster, die Heilige Gees, wat die Vader in My Naam sal stuur, Hy sal julle alles leer en sal julle herinner aan alles wat Ek vir julle gesê het."
[1 Thessalonisense 5:19]
Blus die Gees nie uit nie. 
As God wil, en deur Sy genade, sal gedeelte 3 môre volg. 


Photo by / Foto deur: Martin Heigan.


No comments:

Post a Comment