Tuesday 6 January 2015

JESUS, THE SON OF GOD. / JESUS, DIE SEUN VAN GOD.

Tuesday 5 January 2015. 
WORD OF THE DAY:
[Romans 14:11,12]
11. For it is written: "As I live," says the Lord. "Every knee shall bow to Me, and every tongue shall confess to God,"(acknowledge Him to His honour and to His praise.)
12. And so each of us shall give an account of himself (give an answer in reference to judgement) to God. 

MESSAGE OF THE DAY:
JESUS, THE SON OF GOD:
1. English - (Amplified Bible Version)
[Matthew 3:13-17]
13. Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to John to be baptized by him. 
14. But John protested strenuously, having in mind to prevent Him, saying: "It is I who need to be baptized by You, and do You come to me?"
15. But Jesus replied to Him: "Permit it just now; for this is the fitting way for (both of) us to fulfill all righteousness (that is, to perform completely whatever is right.) Then he permitted Him. 
16. And when Jesus was baptized, He went up at once out of the water; and behold, the heavens were opened, and he (John) saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on Him. 
17. And behold, a voice from heaven said: "This is My Son, My Beloved, in Whom I delight."
[John 1:32-36]
32. John gave further evidence, saying: "I have seen the Spirit descending on Him as a dove out of heaven and He dwelt on Him, (never to depart.)
33. "And I did not know Him, nor recognize Him, but He Who sent me to baptize in (with) water said to me: "Upon Him Whom you shall see the Spirit descend and remain, that One is He Who baptizes with the Holy Spirit."
34. And I have seen (that happen -- I actually did see it) and my testimony is that this is the Son of God!"
35. Again the next day John was standing with two of his disciples. 
36. And he looked at Jesus as He walked along, and said: "Look, there is the Lamb of God!" 

Dinsdag 5 Januarie 2015. 
WOORD VAN DIE DAG:
[Romeine 14:11,12]
11. Want daar is geskrywe: "So waaragtig as Ek leef," sê die Here. "Voor My sal elke knie buig, en elke tong sal God bely."
12. So sal elkeen van ons dan vir homself aan God rekenskap gee. 

BOODSKAP VAN DIE DAG:
JESUS, DIE SEUN VAN GOD:
[Matthéüs 3:13-17]
13. Toe het Jesus van Galiléa na die Jordaan, na Johannes gekom om deur hom gedoop te word. 
14. Maar Johannes het Hom ernstig teëgegaan en gesê: "Ek het nodig om deur U gedoop te word, en kom U na my toe?"
15. Maar Jesus het geantwoord en vir hom gesê: "Laat dit nou toe, want só pas dit om alle geregtigheid te vervul." Daarna het hy Hom toegelaat.  
16. En nadat Jesus gedoop was, het Hy dadelik uit die water opgeklim, en meteens gaan die hemele vir Hom oop, en Hy sien die Gees van God soos 'n duif neerdaal en op Hom kom."
17. En daar kom 'n stem uit die hemele wat sê: "Dit is My Geliefde Seun in Wie Ek 'n welbehae het"
[Johannes 1:32-36]
32. En Johannes het getuig en gesê: "Ek het die Gees soos 'n duif uit die hemel sien neerdaal, en Hy het op Hom gebly.
33. En ek het Hom nie geken nie; maar Hy wat my gestuur het om met water te doop, Hy het aan my gesê: "Op Wie jy die Gees sien neerdaal en op Hom bly, dit is Hy wat met die Heilige Gees doop."
34. En ek het gesien en getuig dat Hy die Seun van God is."
35. Die volgende dag het Johannes weer daar gestaan en twee van sy dissipels;
36. En toe hy Jesus sien wandel, sê hy: "Dáár is die Lam van God!"

(DV. I will share the Word with you as often as possible. / DV. Sal ek die Woord met u deel so dikwels moontlik.)
   Photo kindly supplied by:
     Eddie Fruin. 

1 comment: