Tuesday 14 April 2015

PSALM 17. - PSALM 17.

Thursday 23 April 2015. 
WORD OF THE DAY:
[Psalm 150:6]
Let everything that has breath, and every breath of life praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! Hallelujah!

MESSAGE OF THE DAY:
PSALM 17.
1. English - (Amplified Bible Version)
[Psalm 17:1-15]
A prayer of David. 
1. Hear the right (my righteous cause), O Lord; listen to my shrill, piercing cry. Give ear to my prayer, that comes from unfeigned and guileless lips. 
2. Let my sentence of vindication come from You! May Your eyes behold the things that are just and upright. 
3. You have proved my heart; You have visited me in the night; You have tried me and found nothing (no evil purpose in me); I have purposed that my mouth shall not transgress. 
4. Concerning the works of men, by the word of Your lips I have avoided the ways of the violent (the paths of the destroyer).
5. My steps have held closely to Your paths (to the tracks of the One Who Has gone on before); my feet have not slipped. 
6. I have called upon You O God, for You will hear me; incline Your ear to me, and hear my speech. 
7. Show Your marvelous loving-kindness, O You who save by Your right hand those who trust and take refuge in You from those who rise up against them. 
8. Keep and guard me as the apple of Your eye; hide me in the shadow of Your wings, 
9. From the wicked who despoil and oppress me, my deadly adversaries who surround me.  
10. They are enclosed in their own prosperity and have shut up their hearts to pity; with their mouths they make exorbitant claims and proudly and arrogantly speak.  
11. They track us down in each step we take; now they surround us; they set their eyes to cast us to the ground. 
12. Like a lion, greedy and eager to tear his prey. And as a young lion lurking in hidden places. 
13. Arise, O Lord! Confront and forestall them, cast them down! Deliver my life from the wicked by Your sword,
14. From men by Your hand, O Lord,from  men of this world (these poor moths of the night), whose portion in life is idle and vain. Their bellies are filled with Your hidden treasure (what You have stored up); their children are satiated, and they leave the rest (of their) wealth to their babes. 
15. As for me, I will continue beholding Your face in righteousness (rightness, justice and right standing with You); I shall be fully satisfied, when I awake (to find myself) beholding Your form (and having sweet communion with You).

Donderdag 23 April 2015. 
WOORD VAN DIE DAG: 
[Psalm 150:6]
Laat alles wat asem het, die Here loof! Halleluja. 

BOODSKAP VAN DIE DAG: 
2. Afrikaans - (Ou Afrikaanse Vertaling)
PSALM 17.
[Psalm 17:1-15]
1. 'n Gebed van Dawid. Here, hoor 'n regverdige saak, let op my smeking; luister tog na my gebed, met onbedrieglike lippe. 
2. Laat U reg voor my aangesig uitgaan; laat U oë regverdig sien. 
3. U het my hart getoets, dit in die nag ondersoek. U het my gekeur, U vind niks nie; wat ek ook dink, my mond oortree nie. 
4. Aangaande die handelinge van die mens, ék het deur die woord van U lippe, die paaie van die geweldenaar vermy. 
5. My gange het vasgehou aan U spore, my voetstappe het nie gewankel nie. 
6. Ek roep U aan, want U verhoor my, O God! Neig U oor tot my, luister na my woord!
7. Maak U gunsbewyse wonderbaar, O Verlosser, van die wat by U regterhand skuil vir teëstanders!
8. Bewaar my soos 'n oogappel; verberg my in die skaduwee van U vleuels. 
9. Teen die goddelose wat my geweld aandoen, my doodsvyande wat my omring. 
10. Hulle het hul gevoel afgesluit; met hul mond, spreek hulle hoogmoedig. 
11. Nou het hulle ons in ons gang omsingel; hulle rig hulle daarop om ons op die grond uit te strek. 
12. Hy is soos 'n leeu wat begerig is om te verskeur, en soos 'n jong leeu wat in skuilplekke klaar lê. 
13. Staan op Here, gaan hom tegemoet, werp hom neer; red my van die goddelose met U swaard;
14. Met U hand van die manne, O Here, van die manne wie se deel in die lewe uit die wêreld is, en wie se buik U vul met U verborge skat; wie se seuns daarvan nog sat is, wat weer hulle oorskot aan hulle kinders laat agterbly. 
15. Maar ek sal U aangesig in geregtigheid aanskou; ek sal versadig word met U beeld as ek wakker word. 
Many thanks for this relevant and very true picture from John Hagee Ministries. 
(DV. I will share some well-known and favourite sections of the Psalms with you as often as I possibly can.  /
DV. Sal ek sommige welbekende en gunsteling gedeeltes uit die Psalms met u deel, so dikwels as wat ek moontlik kan.)


3 comments: