Wednesday 15 April 2015

PSALM 18, 3rd section ... PSALM 18, 3de gedeelte...

Sunday 26 April 2015. 
WORD OF THE DAY:
[Psalm 20:5]
We will (shout in) triumph at Your salvation and victory, and in the Name of our God we will set up our banners. May the Lord fulfill all your petitions. 

MESSAGE OF THE DAY:
PSALM 18, 3rd section ...
1. English - (Amplified Bible Version)  
[Psalm 18:25-35]
25. With the kind and merciful, You will show Yourself kind and merciful; with an upright man You will show Yourself upright, 
26. With the pure, You will show Yourself pure; and with the perverse, You show Yourself contrary. 
27. For You deliver an afflicted and humble people, but will bring down those with haughty looks. 
28."For You cause my lamp to be lighted and to shine; the Lord my God illumines my darkness. 
29."For with You I can run through a troop, and by my God I can leap over a wall."
30. As for God, His way is perfect! The Word of the Lord is tested and tried; He is a shield to all those who take refuge and put their trust in Him. 
31. For who is God except the Lord? For Who is the Rock, save our God,
32. The God Who girds me with strength and makes my way perfect?
33. He makes my feet like hinds' feet (able to stand firmly or make progress on the dangerous heights of testing and trouble); He sets me securely upon my high places.  
34. He teaches my hands to war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. 
35. "You have given me the shield of Your  salvation, and Your right hand has held me up; Your gentleness and condescension have made me great."

Sondag 26 April 2015. 
WOORD VAN DIE DAG: 
[Psalm 20:6]
Ons wil juig oor U oorwinning en die vaandels opsteek in die Naam van onse God. Mag die Here al U begeertes vervul!

BOODSKAP VAN DIE DAG:
PSALM 18 vervolg...
2. Afrikaans - (Ou Afrikaanse Vertaling)
[Psalm 18:26-36]
26. By die liefderyke betoon U Uself liefderyk, by die opregte man opreg, 
27. By die reine rein; maar by die valse betoon U Uself verkeerd. 
28. Want U verlos die verdrukte volk; maar U verneder die oë wat hoog is. 
29. "Want U laat my lamp skyn; die Here my God laat my duisternis opklaar. 
30. "Want met U loop ek 'n bende storm, met my God spring ek oor 'n muur."
31. Die weg van God is vermaak; die Woord van God is gelouter; Hy is 'n skild vir almal wat by Hom skuil. 
32. Want wie is God buiten die Here, en wie is 'n rots behalwe onse God?
33. God is dit wat my met krag omgord en my weg volkome maak. 
34. Hy maak my voete soos dié van herte, en laat my staan op my hoogtes. 
35. Hy leer my hande om oorlog te voer, sodat my arms 'n koperboog span. 
36. "Ook het U my die skild van U uitredding gegee, en U regterhand het my ondersteun, en U neerbuigende goedheid het my groot gemaak."

(DV. I will share a few well-known and favourite sections from the Psalms with you, as often as I possibly can. 
DV. Sal ek 'n paar welbekende en gunsteling gedeeltes uit die Psalms met u deel, so dikwels as wat ek moontlik kan.)

No comments:

Post a Comment