Tuesday 14 April 2015

PSALM 5. - PSALM 5.

Saturday 18 April 2015.  
WORD OF THE DAY:
[John3:8]
The wind goes where its pleasure takes it, and the sound of it comes to your ears, but you are unable to say where it comes from, and where it goes; so it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit. 

PSALM 5.
MESSAGE OF THE DAY:
1. English - (BBE Version)
[Psalm 5:1b-12]
1b. Give ear to my words, O Lord; give thought to my heart-searchings. 
2. Let the voice of my cry come to You, my King and my God; for to You I will make my prayer. 
3. My voice will come to You in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I send my prayer to You, and keep watch. 
4. For You are not a God Who takes pleasure in wrongdoing; there is no evil with You. 
5. The sons of pride have no place before You; You are a hater of all workers of evil. 
6. You will send destruction on those whose words are false; the cruel man and the man of deceit are hated by the Lord. 
7. But as for me, I will come into Your house, in the full measure of Your mercy; and in Your fear I will give worship, turning my eyes to Your holy Temple. 
8. Be my guide, O Lord, in the ways of my righteousness, because of those who are against me; make Your way straight before my face. 
9. For no faith may be put in their words; their inner part is nothing but evil; their throat is like an open place of the dead; smooth are the words of their tongues. 
10. Send them to destruction, O Lord; let their evil designs be the cause of their fall; let them be forced out by all their sins; because they have gone against Your authority. (They have rebelled against You.)
11. But let all those who put their faith in You be glad with cries of joy at all times, and let all tho lovers of Your Name be glad in You. 
12. For You Lord, will bless the (uncompromisingly) righteous, (him who is upright and in right standing with You); as with a shield You will surround him with goodwill, (pleasure and favour.)

Saterdag 18 April 2015.
WOORD VAN DIE DAG: 
[Johannes 3:8]
Die wind waai waar hy wil, en jy hoor sy geluid, maar jy weet nie vanwaar hy kom en waarheen hy gaan nie. So is elkeen van ons wat uit die Gees gebore is. 

PSALM 5.
2. Afrikaans - (Ou Afikaanse Vertaling)
[Psalm 5:2-13]
2. O Here, luister na my woorde, let op my versugting
3. Gee ag op die stem van my hulpgeroep, my koning en my God, want tot U bid ek. 
4. In die môre Here, sal U my stem hoor; in die môre sal ek dit aan U voorlê en afwag. 
5. Want U is nie 'n God wat 'n behae het in goddeloosheid nIe; die kwaaddoener sal by U nie vertoef nie. 
6. Die onsinniges sal voor oë nie standhou nie; U haat al die werkers van ongeregtigheid. 
7. U sal die leuensprekers laat omkom; van die man van en bedrog, het die Here 'n afsku. 
8. Maar ek, deur die grootheid van U goedertierenheid mag ek in U huis ingaan, my buig na U heilige tempel, in U vrees. 
9. Here, lei my in U geregtigheid om my vyande ontwil; maak U weg voor my reg. 
10. Want in hulle mond is niks betroubaars nie; hulle binneste bring onheil; hulle keel is 'n oop graf; hulle maak hulle tong glad. 
11. Verklaar hulle skuldig, O God! Laat hulle val deur hul planne; dryf hulle weg oor die menigte van hul oortredinge. Want hulle is wederstrewig teen U. 
12. Maar laat húlle almal bly wees wat by U skuil; laat hulle vir ewig jubel, en beskut U hulle; en laat in U juig die wat U Naam liefhet. 
13. Want U seën die regverdige, O Here, U omring hom met welbehae soos met 'n skild. 

Many thanks for this very relevant section        of this favourite Psalm. 

(DV. I will share some well-known and favourite sections in the Psalms with you as often as I possibly can.  /
DV. Sal ek gedeeltes van welbekende en gunsteling Psalms met u deel, so dikwels as wat ek moontlik kan.)



8 comments:

  1. Please check out my site alsoBT change password .I hope you like my site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! Thanky for the info. :)
    Please check out my site www.boutalyssa.blogspot.com
    Might like it... :)))

    ReplyDelete