Friday 15 May 2015

PSALM 34.

Weekend 16 & 17 May 2015. 
WORD OF THE DAY:
(Psalm 118:21)
I will confess, praise, and give thanks to You, for You have answered me; and You have become my Salvation and Deliverer. 

MESSAGE OF THE DAY:
Psalm 34.
1. English - (Amplified Bible Version) 
(Psalm 34:1-10)
1. I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. 
2. My life makes its boast in the Lord; let the humble and afflicted hear and be glad.  
3. O, magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His Name together. 
4. I sought (inquired of) the Lord, and required Him (of necessity and on the authority of His Word), and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. 
5. They looked to Him and were radiant; their faces shall never blush for shame or be confused. 
6. This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.  
7. The Angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him, (who revere and worship Him with awe), and each of them He delivers. 
8. O taste and see that the Lord (our God) is good. Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the man who trusts and takes refuge in Him.   
9. O fear the Lord, you His saints, (revere and worship Him)! For there is no want to those who truly revere and worship Him with godly fear. 
10. The young lions lack food and suffer hunger, but they who seek (inquire of and require) the Lord (by right of their need and on the authority of His Word), none of them shall lack any beneficial thing.

Naweek 16 & 17 Mei 2015. 
WOORD VAN DIE DAG:
(Psalm 118;21)
Ek wil U loof, omdat U my verhoor het en my tot heil geword het.

BOODSKAP VAN DIE DAG:
PSALM 34.
(Psalm 34:2-11)
2. Alef. Ek wil die Here altyd loof; Sy lof sal altyddeur in my mond wees.  
3. Bet. My siel sal hom beroem in die Here; die ootmoediges sal dit sien en bly wees. 
4. Gimel. Maak die Here saam met my groot, en laat ons saam Sy Naam verhef!
5. Dalet. Ek het die Here gesoek en Hy het het my geantwoord en uit al my vrees gered. 
6. He. Hulle het Hom aangesien en gestraal van vreugde, en hulle aangesig hoef nie rooi van skaamte te word nie. 
7. Sajin. Hierdie ellendige het geroep, en die Here het hom gehooren Hy het hom uit al sy benoudhede verlos
8. Get. Die Engel van die Here trek 'n laer rondom die wat Hom vrees, en red hulle uit. 
9. Tet. Smaak en sien dat die Here goed is; welgeluksalig is die man wat by Hom skuil. 
10. Jod. Vrees die Here, O Sy heiliges, want die wat Hom vrees, het geen gebrek nie. 
11. Kaf. Die jong leeus ly armoede en het honger; maar die wat die Here soek, het geen gebrek aan enigiets nie. 

(DV. I will share some well-known and favourite sections of the Psalms with you, as often as I possibly can. /
DV. Sal ek sommige welbekende en gunsteling gedeeltes uit die Psalms met u deel, so dikwels as wat ek moontlik kan.)
  Cell phone photo taken in our garden. 



1 comment: