Thursday 28 May 2015

PSALM 56.

Saturday 30 May 2015. 
WORD OF THE DAY:
[Psalm 50:15]
And call on Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall honour and glorify Me. 

MESSAGE OF THE DAY:
PSALM 56.
1. English - (Amplified Bible Version)
[Psalm 56:1-4; 8-13]
1. Be merciful and gracious to me, O God, for man would trample me or devour me; all the day long the adversary oppresses me. 
2. They that lie in wait for me would swallow me up or trample me all day long, for they are many that fight against me, O Most High!
3. What time I am afraid, I will have confidence in and put my trust and reliance in You. 
4. By (the help of) God I will praise His Word; on God I lean, rely, and confidently put my trust; I will not fear. What can man, who is flesh, do to me?
8. You number and record my wanderings; put my tears into Your bottle - are they not in Your book? 
9. Then shall my enemies turn back in the day that I cry out; this I know, for God is for me. 
10. In God, Whose Word I praise, in the Lord Whose Word I praise, -
11. In God have I put my trust and confident reliance; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?
12. Your vows are upon me, O God; I will render praise to You, and give You thank offerings. 
13. For You have delivered my life from death, yes, and my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light if life, and of the living. 

Saterdag 30 Mei 2015. 
WOORD VAN DIE DAG:
[Psalm 50:15]
En roep My aan in die dag van benoudheid; Ek sal jou uithelp, en jy moet My eer.  

BOODSKAP VAN DIE DAG:
PSALM 56:
2. Afrikaans - (Ou Afrikaanse Vertaling)
[Psalm 56:2-5; 10-14]
2. Wees my genadig, O God, want mense vertrap my; hy wat my beveg, verdruk my die hele dag. 
3. My vyande vertrap my die hele dag, want baie veg teen my in hoogmoed. 
4. Die dag as ek vrees sal ék op U vertrou. 
5. Deur God sal ek Sy Woord prys; ek vertrou op God, ek vrees nie, wat kan vlees my doen?
9. Ú het my omswerwinge getel; hou my trane in U kruik; is hulle nie in U boek nie? 
10. Dan sal my vyande agteruitwyk op die dag as ek roep; dit weet ek dat God aan my kant is. 
11. Deur God sal ek die Woord prys; deur die Here sal ek die Woord prys. 
12. Ek vertrou oo God, ek vrees nie; wat kan 'n mens my doen?
13. Op my, O God, rus geloftes aan U gedoen; lofoffers sal ek U betaal;
14. Want U het my siel gered van die dood - ja, my voete van struikeling - om te wandel voor die aangesig van God in die lig van die lewe. 

 Cell phone photo taken inside our house

(DV. I Will share some well-known and favourite sections of the Psalms with you, as often as I possibly can. /
DV. Sal ek welbekende en gunsteling gedeeltes uit die Psalms met u deel, so dikwels as wat ek moontlik kan.)


No comments:

Post a Comment