Saturday 23 May 2015

PSALM 40.

Monday 25 May 2015. 
WORD OF THE DAY:
(Psalm 89:52)
Blessed be the Lord forevermore! Amen and Amen!

MESSAGE OF THE DAY:
PSALM 40. 
{Faith persevering in trial}
1. English - (Amplified Bible Version)
[Psalm 40:1-9]
1. I waited patiently and expectantly for the Lord; and He inclined to Me and heard My cry.
2. He drew me up out of a horrible pit, (a pit of tumult and of destruction), out of the miry clay (froth and slime), and set My feet upon a rock, steadying My steps and establishing My goings. 
3. And He Has put a new song in My mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many shall see and fear (revere and worship), and put their trust and confident reliance in the Lord. 
4. Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the man who makes the Lord his refuge and trust, and turns not to the proud, or to the followers of false gods. 
5. Many, O Lord my God, are the wonderful works which You have done, and Your thoughts toward us; no one can compare with You! If I should declare and speak of them, they are too many to be numbered. 
6. Sacrifice and offering You do not desire, nor have You delight in them; You have given Me the capacity to hear and obey, (Your law, a more valuable service than) burnt offerings and sin offerings [which] You do not require. 
7. Then said I (Jesus): "Behold I come; in the volume of the book it is written of Me;
8. "I delight to do Your will, O My God; yes, Your law is within My heart. 
9. "I have proclaimed glad tidings of righteousness in the great assembly (tidings of uprightness and right standing with God). Behold, I have not restrained My lips, as You know, O Lord!"

Maandag 25 Mei 2015.
WOORD VAN DIE DAG: 
(Psalm 89:53) Geloofd sy die Here vir ewig! Amen, ja amen!

BOODSKAP VAN DIE DAG:
{Welgeluksalig is hy wat op die Here vertrou!}
PSALM 40. 
2. Afrikaans - (Ou Afrikaanse Vertaling). 
[Psalm 40:2-9]
1. 'n Psalm van Dawid. 
2. Ek het die Here lank verwag, en Hy het Hom na My toe neergebuig en My hulpgeroep gehoor. 
3. En Hy het My uit die kuil van vernietiging, uit die modderige slyk opgetrek, en My voete op 'n rots gestel; Hy het My gange vasgemaak. 
4. Hy het 'n nuwe lied in My mond gegee, 'n lofsang tot eer van onse God. Baie sal dit sien en vrees en op die Here vertrou. 
5. Welgeluksalig is die man wat sy vertroue in die Here stel, en hom nie wend tot hoogmoediges en leuendienaars nie. 
6. Groot dinge het U gedoen, Here my God - U wonders en gedagtes vir ons; niemand kan met U vergelyk word nie. Wil ek dit verkondig en uitspreek, dan is dit te veel om te vertel. 
7. U het geen behae in slagoffer of spysoffer nie; ore het U vir My gegrawe; brandoffer en sondoffer het U nie geëis nie. 
8. Toe het Ek (Jesus) gesê: "Kyk, Ek kom; in die boekrol is dit My voorgeskrywe.
9. "Ek het lus, O My God, om U welbehae te doen, en U wet is binne-in My ingewande."
10. "Ek het 'n blye boodskap van geregtigheid in die groot vergadering verkondig; kyk, my lippe bedwing ek nie, Here, U weet dit."

(DV. I will share some well-known and favourite sections of the Psalms with you, as often as I possibly can. /
DV. Sal ek sommige welbekende en gunsteling gedeeltes van die Psalms met u deel, so dikwels as wat ek moontlik kan.)  

 Cell phone photo taken in our garden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment