Thursday 29 October 2015

PROVERBS 7, First section, - (The Crafty Harlot. / SPREUKE 7, Eerste gedeelte, - (Die Ontugtige Vrou).

Thursday 12 November 2015.
WORD OF THE DAY:
(Proberbs 12:4)
A noble wife is the crown of her husband, but the wife who acts shamefully, is like rottenness to his bones. 

MESSAGE OF THE DAY:
PROVERBS 7, First section, The Crafty Harlot ...
(Proverbs 7:1-9)
1. My son, keep my words; lay up within you my commandments (for use when needed) and treasure them. 
2. Keep my commandments and live, and keep my law and teaching as the apple (the pupil) of your eye. 
3. Bind them on your fingers; write them on the tablet of your heart. 
4. Say to skillful and Godly Wisdom: "You are my sister", and regard understanding or insight as your intimate friend - 
5. That they may keep you from the loose woman, from the adventuress who flatters with, and makes smooth her words. 
6. For at the window of my house, I looked out through my lattice.  
7. And among the simple (empty-headed and empty-hearted) ones, I perceived among the youths a young man void of good sense. 
8. Sauntering through the street near the (loose woman's) corner; and he went the way to her house. 
9. In the twilight, in the evening; night black and dense was falling (over the young man's life).
 
Donderdag 12 November 2015.
WOORD VAN DIE DAG: 
(Spreuke 12:4)
'n Deugsame vrou is die kroon van haar man, maar een wat skande maak, is soos 'n verrotting van sy gebeente. 

BOODSKAP VAN DIE DAG: 
SPREUKE 7, Eerste gedeelte, - (Die Ontugtige Vrou).
(Spreuke 7:1-9)
1. My seun, onderhou my woorde en bewaar my gebooie by jou;
2. Onderhou my gebooie, dan sal jy lewe, en my onderwysing soos jou oogappel;
3. Bind hulle aan jou vingers, skryf hulle op die tafel van jou hart. 
4. SĂȘ aan die Goddelike Wysheid: "Jy is my suster!" En noem die verstand jou vertroueling, 
5. Sodat hulle jou kan bewaar vir die vreemde vrou, vir die ontugtige wat met haar woorde vlei. 
6. Want ek het deur die venster van my huis, deur my tralievenster uitgekyk,
7. En ek het onder die eenvoudiges gesien, onder die jongmense 'n verstandelose jongman opgemerk,
8. Wat op die straat verbygaan naby haar hoek, en in die rigting van haar huis stap -
9. In die skemer, in die aand van die dag, in die middel van die nag en die donker -

(God willing and by His marvellous grace and mercy, I will share some of the Proverbs with you, as often as I possibly can. /
As dit die wil van God is, en deur Sy wonderbare genade en barmhartigheid, sal ek sommige van die Spreuke met u deel, so dikwels as wat ek moontlik kan.) 

Many thanks to LWF.org for this very powerful Bible Verse. Thank you that I am able to use it, to illustrate God's everlasting love and goodness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment