Monday 5 October 2015

THE PROVERBS, Capter 2 ... / Hoofstuk 2.

THE PROVERBS.

Monday 12 October 2015.
WORD OF THE DAY:
(John 5:36)
But I have as My witness something greater (weightier, higher, better) than that of John; for the works that the Father Has appointed Me to accomplish and finish, the very same works that I Am now doing, are a witness and proof that the Father Has sent Me. 

MESSAGE OF THE DAY:
PROVERBS, Chapter 2. 
Section 1.
2. English - (Amplified Bible Version).
(Proverbs 2:1-7)
1. My son, if you will receive my words and treasure up my commandments within you, 
2. Making your ear attentive to skillful and godly Wisdom, and inclining and directing your heart and mind to understanding (applying all your powers to the quest for it); 
3. Yes, if you cry out for insight, and raise your voice for understanding, 
4. If you seek (Wisdom) as for silver and search skillful and godly Wisdom as for hidden treasures -
5. Then you will understand the reverent and worshipful fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of (our omniscient) God.  
6. For the Lord gives skillful and godly Wisdom; from His mouth come knowledge and understanding. 
7. He hides away sound and godly Wisdom and stores it for the righteous, (those who are upright and  in right standing with Him); He is a shield to those who walk uprightly and in integrity.  
8. That He may guard the paths of justice; yes, He preserves the way of His saints. 
 
Maandag 12 Oktober 2015. 
WOORD VAN DIE DAG:
(Johannes 5:36)
Maar Ek het 'n groter getuienis as die van Johannes, want die werke wat die Vader My gegee het om te volbring, die werke self wat Ek doen, getuig van My dat die Vader My gestuur het. 

BOODSKAP VAN DIE DAG:
SPREUKE, Hoofstuk 2,
Afdeling 1.
2. Afrikaans - (Ou Afrikaanse Vertaling).
(Spreuke 2:1-7)
1. My seun, as jy my woorde aanneem en my gebooie by jou bewaar, 
2. Sodat jy jou oor laat luister na wysheid, jou hart neig tot verstand;
3. Ja, as jy na die insig roep, na die verstand jou stem verhef,
4. As jy daarna soek soos na silwer, en dit naspeur soos verborge skatte,
5. Dan sal jy die vrees van die Here verstaan, en die kennis van God vind. 
6. (Want die Here gee wysheid: uit sy mond kom kennis en verstand,
7. En Hy bewaar hulp vir die opregtes. Hy is 'n skild vir die wat regskape wandel,
8. Deurdat Hy die paaie van die reg bewaak, en die weg van Sy gunsgenote bewaar). 

(If it is the will of God Almighty, and by His grace and mercy, it will be my pleasure to share some of the PROVERBS with you, as often as I possibly can. /
As dit die wil van God Almagtig is, en deur Sy genade en barmhartigheid, sal dit vir my 'n vreugde wees om sommige van die SPREUKE met u te deel, so dikwels as wat ek moontlik kan.)
Cell phone photo taken in our garden

No comments:

Post a Comment