Saturday 15 August 2015

PSALM 119.

Saturday 29 August 2015.
WORD OF THE DAY:
[Psalm 16:5]
Lord, You give me stability and prosperity; You make my future secure.

MESSAGE OF THE DAY: 
PSALM 119, ......  Qoph. 
1. English - (New International Version.)
[Psalm 119:145-152]
145. I call with all my heart; answer me, O Lord, and I will obey Your decrees. 
146. I call out to You; save me and I will keep Your statutes. 
147. I rise before dawn and call for help; I have put my hope in Your Word. 
148. My eyes stay open through the watches of the night, that I may meditate on Your promises. 
149. Hear my voice in accordance with Your love; preserve my life O Lord, according to Your laws. 
150. Those who devise wicked schemes are near, but they are far from Your law. 
151. Yet You are near, O Lord, and all Your commands are true. 
152. Long ago I learned from Your statutes, that You established them to last forever. 

Saterdag 29 Augustus 2015.
WOORD VAN DIE DAG:
[Psalm 16:5]
Die Here is die deel van my erfenis en my beker; U onderhou my lot. 

BOODSKAP VAN DIE DAG:
PSALM 119,  ........  Kof.
2. Afrikaans - (Ou Afrikaanse Vertaling)
[Psalm 119:145-152]
145. Ek het geroep van ganser harte; verhoor my, O Here! Ek wil U insettinge bewaar. 
146. Ek het U aangeroep; verlos my, dat ek U getuienisse kan onderhou. 
147. Voor die môreskemering roep ek om hulp; op U Woord wag ek. 
148. My oë is die nagwake voor om U Woord te oordink. 
149. Hoor my stem na U goedertierenheid; O Here, maak my lewend volgens U verordeninge. 
150. Hulle kom nader wat skandelike dade najaag, hulle wat ver van U wet af is. 
151. U O Here, is naby, en al U gebooie is waarheid. 
152. Lankal het ek geweet uit U getuienisse, dat U hulle vir ewig gegrond het. 

(DV. I will share some well-known and favourite sections of the Psalms with you, as often as I possibly can. / 
DV. Sal ek sommige welbekende en gunsteling gedeeltes uit die Psalms met u deel, so dikwels as wat ek moontlik kan)
(Psalm 23:1) "The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want." This amazing picture was kindly presented to me by Aletta Oliver. 

 

1 comment: