Thursday 6 August 2015

PSALM 119.

Monday 10 August 2015.
WORD OF THE DAY:
[Psalm 118:21]
I will praise You, for You have answered me; and have become my salvation. 

MESSAGE OF THE DAY: 
PSALM 119, ......  Beth.
1. English - (New International Version.)
[Psalm 119:9-16]
9.  How can a young man keep His way pure? By living according to Your Word. 
10. I seek You with all my heart; do not let me stray from Your commands. 
11. I have hidden Your words in my heart, that I might not sin against You. 
12. Praise be to You, O Lord; teach me Your decrees. 
13. With my lips I recount all laws that come from Your mouth. 
14. I rejoice in following Your statutes, as one rejoices in great riches. 
15. I meditate on Your precepts and consider Your ways. 
16. I delight in Your decrees; I will not neglect Your Word. 

Maandag 10 Augustus 2015.
WOORD VAN DIE DAG:
[Psalm 118:21]
Ek wil U loof, omdat U my verhoor het, en my tot heil geword het. 

BOODSKAP VAN DIE DAG:
PSALM 119,  ........  Bet.
2. Afrikaans - (Ou Afrikaanse Vertaling)
[Psalm 119:9-16]
9.  Waarmee sal die jongeling sy pad suiwer hou? Deur dit te hou na U Woord. 
10. Ek soek U met my hele hart; laat my nie afdwaal van U gebooie nie. 
11. Ek het U Woord in my hart gebêre, dat ek teen U nie sal sondig nie. 
12. Lofwaardig is U O Here! Leer my U insettinge! 
13. Ek het met my lippe vertel al die verordeninge van U mond. 
14. Ek is vrolik in die weg van U getuienisse, soos oor allerhande rykdom. 
15. Ek wil U gebooie oordink en op U paaie let. 
16. Ek sal my verlustig in U insettinge, U Woord sal ek nie vergeet nie. 

(DV. I will share some well-known and favourite sections of the Psalms with you, as often as I possibly can. / 
DV. Sal ek sommige welbekende en gunsteling gedeeltes uit die Psalms met u deel, so dikwels as wat ek moontlik kan.)
Many thanks to Martin Heigan for this beautiful photo, which I could use as background for this Bible verse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment