Friday 7 August 2015

PSALM 119.

Tuesday 11 August 2015.
WORD OF THE DAY:   
[Psalm 108:12.13]
12. Give us help from trouble, for vain is the help of man. 
13. Through God we will do valiantly, for it is He Who shall tread down our enemies. 

MESSAGE OF THE DAY: 
PSALM 119, ......  Gimel. 
1. English - (New International Version.)
[Psalm 119:17-24]
17. Do good to your servant, and I will live; I will obey Your Word. 
18. Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in Your law. 
19. I am a stranger on earth; do not hide Your commands from me. 
20. My soul is consumed with longing for Your laws at all times.  
21. You rebuke the arrogant, who are cursed and who stray from your commands. 
22. Remove from me scorn and contempt, for I keep Your statutes. 
23. Though rulers sit together and slander me, Your servant will meditate on Your decrees. 
24. Your statutes are my delight; they are my counselors. 

Dinsdag 11 Augustus 2015.
WOORD VAN DIE DAG:
[Psalm 108:12,13]
12. Gee ons hulp teen die vyand, want die mens se hulp is vergeefse moeite. 
13, In God sal ons kragtige dade doen, en Hy self sal ons vyande vertrap. 

BOODSKAP VAN DIE DAG:
PSALM 119,  ........  Gimel.
2. Afrikaans - (Ou Afrikaanse Vertaling)
[Psalm 119:17-24]
17. Doen goed aan U kneg, sodat ek kan lewe; dan wil ek U Woord bewaar. 
18. Open my oë, dat ek kan sien die wonders uit U wet. 
19. Ek is 'n vreemdeling op die aarde; verberg U gebooie nie vir my nie. 
20. My siel vergaan van verlange, na U verordeninge altyddeur.   
21. U dreig die vermeteles as gevloektes wat van U gebooie afdwaal. 
22. Wentel smaad en veragting van my af, want U getuienisse het ek bewaar. 
23. Al sit vorste en beraadslaag teen my - U kneg oordink U insettinge. 
24. Ja, U getuienisse is my verlustiging, my raadsmanne. 

(DV. I will share some well-known and favourite sections of the Psalms with you, as often as I possibly can. / 
DV. Sal ek sommige welbekende en gunsteling gedeeltes uit die Psalms met u deel, so dikwels as wat ek moontlik kan.)
Many thanks for the beautiful and meaningful picture!  

No comments:

Post a Comment