Saturday 15 August 2015

PSALM 119.

Tuesday 1 September 2015.
WORD OF THE DAY:
[Psalm 14:2]
The Lord looks down from heaven at the human race, to see if there is anyone wise and seeks God. 

MESSAGE OF THE DAY: 
PSALM 119, ......  Taw.
1. English - (Amplified Bible Version.)
[Psalm 119:169-176]
169. Let my mournful cry and supplication come (near) before You, O Lord, give me understanding (discernment and comprehension) according to Your Word of (assurance and promise).  
170. Let my supplication come before You; deliver me according to Your Word. 
171. My lips shall pour forth praise (with thanksgiving and renewed trust) when You teach me Your statutes. 
172. My tongue shall sing (praise for the fulfillment) of Your Word, for all Your commandments are righteous. 
173. Let Your hand be ready to help me, for I have chosen Your precepts. 
174. I have longed for Your salvation, O Lord, and Your law is my delight. 
175. Let me live that I may praise You, and let Your decrees help me. 
176. I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek, inquire for, and demand Your servant, for I do not forget Your commandments. 

Dinsdag 1 September 2015.
WOORD VAN DIE DAG:
[Psalm 14:2]
Die Here het uit die hemel neergesien op die mensekinders, om te sien of daar iemand verstandig is, wat na God vra. 

BOODSKAP VAN DIE DAG:
PSALM 119,  ........  Tau.
2. Afrikaans - (Ou Afrikaanse Vertaling)
[Psalm 119:169-176]
169. O Here, laat my smeking nader kom voor U aangesig; maak my verstandig volgens U Woord. 
170. Laat my smeking voor U aangesig kom;  red my volgens U belofte. 
171. My lippe sal lofsange laat uitstroom, want U leer my U insettinge. 
172. My tong sal U Woord besing, want al U Gebooie is geregtigheid. 
173. Laat U hand my tot hulp wees, want ek het U bevele verkies. 
174. O Here, ek verlang na U heil, en U wet is my verlustiging. 
175. Laat my siel lewe, dat dit U kan loof; en laat U gerigte my help. 
176. Ek het gedwaal soos 'n verlore skaap; soek U kneg, want U gebooie vergeet ek nie. 

(DV. I will share some well-known and favourite sections of the Psalms with you, as often as I possibly can. / 
DV. Sal ek sommige welbekende en gunsteling gedeeltes uit die Psalms met u deel, so dikwels as wat ek moontlik kan.)
Cell phone photo taken in our garden. A beautiful spring rose, to welcome the new day and season. 


1 comment: