Saturday 11 July 2015

PSALM 104, Forth section ... / Vierde gedeelte ...

Monday 13 July 2015. 
WORD OF THE DAY:
[Psalm 124:8]
Our help is in the Name of the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. 

MESSAGE OF THE DAY:
PSALM 104, Forth section ... 
[Psalm 104:28-35]
28. When You give it to them, they gather it up; when you open Your hand, they are satisfied with good things. 
29. When You hide Your face, they are terrified, troubled and dismayed; when You take away their breath, they die and return to their dust. 
30. When You send forth Your Spirit and give them breath, they are created, and You replenish the face of the ground (earth).
31. May the glory of the Lord endure forever; may the Lord rejoice in His works -
32. He Who looks at the earth, and it trembles and quakes, Who touches the mountains, and they smoke!
33. I will sing to the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live. 
34. May my meditation be pleasing and sweet to Him; as for me, I will rejoice in the Lord. 
35. But may sinners be consumed and vanish from the earth and the wicked be no more. Bless, (affectionately, gratefully praise) the Lord, O my soul! Praise the Lord!
(Hallelujah!)

Maandag 13 Julie 2015.
WOORD VAN DIE DAG:
[Psalm 124:8]
Ons hulp is in die Naam van die Here, wat hemel en aarde gemaak het. 
 
BOODSKAP VAN DIE DAG:
PSALM 104, Vierde gedeelte ...
[Psalm 104:28-35]
28. U gee dit aan hulle, hulle tel dit op; U maak U hand oop, hulle word versadig met die goeie. 
29. U verberg U aangesig, hulle word verskrik; U neem hulle asem weg, hulle sterwe en keer terug na hul stof. 
30. U stuur U Gees uit, hulle word geskape; en U maak die gelaat van die aarde nuut. 
31. Laat die heerlikheid van die Here vir ewig wees, laat die Here bly wees oor Sy werke, 
32. Hy wat die aarde aankyk, en dit bewe; Hy raak die berge aan, en hulle rook!
33. Ek wil sing tot eer van die Here solank as ek lewe, ek wil psalmsing tot eer van my God solank as ek daar is. 
34. Mag my oordenking Hom welgevallig wees; ék sal bly wees in die Here!
35. Mag die sondaars omkom van die aarde en goddelose mense nie meer wees nie! Loof die Here O my siel! Halleluja!

(DV. I will share some well-known and favourite sections of the Psalms with you, as often as I possibly can. / 
DV. Sal ek sommige welbekende en gunsteling gedeeltes uit die Psalms met u deel, so dikwels as wat ek moontlik kan.)

No comments:

Post a Comment