Friday 24 July 2015

PSALM 109.

Sunday 26 July 2015.
WORD OF THE DAY:
[Psalm 55:16,17]
16. As for me, I will call upon God. And the Lord shall save me. 
17. Evening and morning and at noon, I will pray and cry aloud, and He shall hear my voice.  

MESSAGE OF THE DAY:
PSALM 109.
1. English - (Amplified Bible Version)
[Psalm 109:26-31]
26. Help me, O Lord my God; O save me according to Your mercy and loving-kindness! -
27. That they may know that this is Your hand, that You, Lord, have done it!
28. Let them curse, but do You bless. When adversaries arise, let them be put to shame, but let Yout servant rejoice. 
29. Let my adversaries be clothed with shame and dishonour, and let them cover themselves with their own disgrace and confusion as with a robe. 
30. I will give great praise and thanks to the Lord with my mouth; yes, and I will praise Him among the multitude. 
31. For He will stand at the right hand of the poor and needy, to save him from those who condemn his life. 

Sondag 26 Julie 2015.
WOORD VAN DIE DAG:
[Psalm 55:17,18]
17. Maar ek, ek roep God aan, en die Here sal my verlos
18. Saans en smôrens en smiddags klaag ek en steun, en Hy hoor my stem. 

BOODSKAP VAN DIE DAG:
PSALM 109.
2. Afrikaans - (Ou Afrikaanse Vertaling.)
[Psalm 109:26-31]
26. Help my, Here my God! Verlos my na U goedertierenheid. 
27. Sodat hulle kan weet dat dit U hand is: U O Here, het dit gedoen. 
28. Laat húlle vloek, maar U, seën U. Hulle het opgestaan, en beskaamd geword, maar U kneg is bly. 
29. Laat my teëstanders beklee word met smaad, en hulle toedraai in hulle skande soos in 'n mantel. 
30. Ek sal die Here hardop loof met my mond, en onder baie sal ek Hom prys. 
31. Want Hy staan aan die regterhand van die behoeftige, om hom te verlos van die wat hom veroordeel. 

(DV. I will share some well-known and favourite sections of the Psalms with you, as often as I possibly can. /
DV. Sal ek sommige welbekende en gunsteling gedeeltes van die Psalms met u deel, so dikwels as wat ek moontlik kan.)

No comments:

Post a Comment