Thursday 9 July 2015

PSALM 104.

Friday 10 July 2015.
WORD OF THE DAY:
[Psalm 102:1,2]
1. Hear my prayer, O Lord, and let my cry come to You. 
2. Hide not Your face from me in the day whem I am in distress! Incline Your ear to me; in the day when I call, answer me speedily. 

MESSAGE OF THE DAY:
PSALM 104.
1. English - (Amplified Bible Version)
[Psalm 104:1-10]
1. Bless (affectionally, gratefully praise) the Lord, O my soul! O Lord my God, You are very great! You are clothed with honour and Majesty -  
2. (You are the One) Who cover 
Yourself with light as a garment, Who stretches out the heavens like a curtain or a tent,
3. Who lays the beams of the upper room of His abode in the waters (above the firmament), Who makes the clouds His chariot, Who walks on the wings of the wind,
4. Who makes winds His messengers, flames of fire His ministers. 
5. You laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be moved forever.  
6. You covered it with the deep as with a garment; the waters stood above the mountains. 
7. At Your rebuke they fled; at the voice of Your thunder they hastened away. 
8. The mountains rose, the valleys sank down to the place which You apointed for them.  
9. You have set a boundary (for the waters) which they may not pass over, that they turn not again to deluge the earth. 
10. He sends forth springs into the valleys; their waters run among the mountains. 

Vrydag 10 Julie 2015.
WOORD VAN DIE DAG:
[Psalm 102:2,3]
2. O Here, hoor my gebed, en laat my hulpgeroep tot by U Kom! 
3. Verberg U aangesig nie vir my op die dag as ek in benoudheid is nie; neig U oor tot my op die dag as ek roep, verhoor my gou!

BOODSKAP VAN DIE DAG:
PSALM 104.
2. Afrikaans - (Ou Afrikaanse Vertaling).
[Psalm 104:1-10]
1. Loof die Here, O my siel! Here my God, U is baie groot! Met Majesteit en Heerlikheid is U bekleed -
2. Wat Uself omhul met die lig soos met 'n kleed, wat die hemel uitspan soos 'n tentdoek;
3. Wat Sy solders bou in die waters, wat van die wolke Sy wa maak, op die vleuels van die wind wandel, 
4. Wat van die winde Sy boodskappers maak, van vuurvlamme Sy dienaars. 
5. Hy het die aarde gegrond op Sy grondveste; sodat dit vir ewig en altyd nie wankel nie. 
6. U het dit met die wêreldvloed soos met 'n kleed oordek; die waters het bo-oor die berge gestaan. 
7. Vir U dreiging het hulle gevlug, vir die stem van U donder het hulle weggeskrik -
8. Berge het opgerys, laagtes het weggesak - na die plek wat U vir hulle reggemaak het. 
9. 'n Grens het U gestel waar hulle nie oor mag gaan nie; hulle mag die aarde nie weer oordek nie. 
10. Hy wat die fonteine uitstuur in die holtes: tussen die berge loop hulle deur. 

(DV. I will share some well-known and favourite sections of the Psalms with you, as often as I possibly can. /
DV. Sal ek sommige welbekende en gunsteling gedeeltes uit die Psalms met u deel, so dikwels as wat ek moontlik kan.)
Many thanks to the unknown photographer for this beautiful photo which I could use as  background for this portion of Scripture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment