Sunday 3 January 2016

THE BAPTISM OF JESUS. / DIE DOOP VAN JESUS.

Monday 4 January 2016.
WORD OF THE DAY:
THE YOKE OF JESUS:
(Matthew 11:28-30)
28. "Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 
29. "Take My yoke on you and learn from Me, because I Am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 
30. "For My yoke is easy to bear, and my load is not hard to carry."

MESSAGE OF THE DAY:
THE BAPTISM OF JESUS: 
Also: (Mark 1:9-11; Luke 3:21,22; John 1:31-34)
(Matthew 3:13-17)
13. Then Jesus came from Galilee to John (The Baptist) to be baptized by him in the Jordan river. 
14. But John tried to prevent Him, saying: "I need to be baptized by You, and yet You come to me?"
15. So Jesus replied to him: "Let it happen now, for it is right for us to fulfill all righteousness." Then John yielded to Him. 
16. After Jesus was baptized, just as He was coming up out of the water, the heavens opened and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and coming on Him
17. And a voice from heaven said: "This is My One dear Son, in Him I take great delight."

Maandag 4 Januarie 2016.
WOORD VAN DIE DAG:
DIE JUK VAN JESUS:
(Matthéüs 11:28-30)
28. "Kom na My toe, almal wat vermoeid en belas is en Ek sal julle rus gee.
29. "Neem My juk op julle en leer van My, want Ek is sagmoedig en nederig van hart, en julle sal rus vind vir julle siele;
30. "Want My juk is sag en My las is lig."

BOODSKAP VAN DIE DAG:
DIE DOOP VAN JESUS:
Ook: (Markus 1:9-11; Lukas 3:21-22; Johannes 1:31-34)
(Matthéüs 3:13-17)
13. Toe het Jesus van Galiléa na die Jordaan, na Johannes gekom om deur hom gedoop te word. 
14. Maar Johannes het Hom ernstig teëgegaan en gesê: "Ek het nodig om deur U gedoop te word, en kom U na my toe?"
15. Maar Jesus het geantwoord en vir hom gesê: "Laat dit nou toe, want só pas dit ons om alle geregtigheid te vervul. Daarna het hy Hom toegelaat. 
16. En nadat Jesus gedoop was, het Hy dadelik uit die water opgeklim, en meteens gaan die hemele vir Hom oop, en Hy sien die Gees van God soos 'n duif neerdaal en op Hom kom. 
17. En daar kom 'n stem uit die hemele wat sê: "Dit is My geliefde Seun in wie Ek 'n welbehae het." 

(God willing and by His marvellous grace and mercy, I will share the Word with you as often as I posssibly can. /
As dit die wil van God is en deur Sy wonderbare genade en barmhartigheid, sal ek die Woord met u deel so dikwels as wat ek moontlik kan.)

Many thanks to Rosan Marais who kindly presented this very relevant picture as illustration of Matthew 11:28. 

No comments:

Post a Comment